Saturday, April 14, 2012

How Much Are You Like Your Sun Sign?

Vist Today For Beautiful Clothing, Handbags and More!


http://www.cafepress.com/christinesastrologystore













Personal
 I was born September 22nd, 1971. I am a Virgo Libra cusp. I am Very Very much a Libra. I am compassionate, responsible, and analytical with nerve and stomach problems like a Virgo. I am Strong-Willed and very focused on fairness in life. When wronged I don't hesitate to bitch or go to court if I have a case and proof for court. The fairness part of me is the Libra in me. I am a bit of a lawyer, advocate, and humanitarian all in one. Does your sun sign fit you? What makes us also has to do with your rising sign and any sign you may have been born very close to what is called a cusp. What also influences us in life is environment.


















arsitekartikelblog directoryindonesian palm oilpalm oil investment



No comments:

Post a Comment